Equipment Maintenance Shift Manager B Shift (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and every other Thursday 6PM-6AM)
· Support production goals by providing work prioritization, support and supervision to equipment maintenance technicians in all fab areas on an assigned shift.
· Manage and expedite requests and responses to equipment issues prioritized by Fab Production Managers and Engineering Managers.
· Coordinate with purchasing and crib during off shift hours to expedite ordering / receiving needed parts.
· Maintain performance metrics for the shift and present to management.
· Drive company initiatives for quality (5S, Zero Defects).
· Drive continuous improvement programs for productivity and yield, and other departmental goals by working with Equipment Maintenance Area Managers.
· General knowledge of semiconductor facilities, equipment, production and processes
· AA or BS in technical field
· A minimum of five years’ experience in management of technicians and / or operators.
· Working knowledge of personal computer software (Microsoft Office).
Please send resume to thrashm@Polarsemi.com
Copyright 2006 Polar Semiconductor, LLC. All rights reserved.
2800 East Old Shakopee Rd, Bloomington, MN 55425 Tel: (952) 876-3000 Fax: (952) 876-2350